We are a UK-based iOS app development agency that provides businesses with top-notch software solutions for mobile phones, based on iOS and Android platforms.
What we do
- Business analysis and mobile strategy creation;
- Development, QA and Launch;
- Maintenance and Consulting.
- Freelance developers;
- Development company outsourcing;
Most often iPhone software combines several categories and their features, but in the App Store you can assign only two of them. There are primary and secondary categories, which help your customers to discover you so you should learn how to describe your product in the most effective manner.
If your iPhone project implies powerful and exciting functionality, it can become a challenge to identify which describes it better. Our developers and analysts will be happy to support you and consult on all IT topics including this one.
First of all, our team will help you to determine the main purpose of your product, so it will become easier to describe its main functionality and hence find the proper category.
Secondly, before we start the coding, we carry out a thorough research on your industry and target audience to create an image of your iPhone app users. This research will help us to understand your customers better and the way they will likely look for your app.
Our experience in IT and study of your main competitors can also assist in finding a proper category for your app. So we will ensure that the category which defines your app accurately reflects it.
Apple Developer Program
- Thanks to our skills and Apple Developer Program, our team can make your iPhone app easy to be discovered by billions of customers all over the globe. Experienced developers use their access to cutting-edge technologies provided by Apple to create not just engaging user experience but integrate functionality such as Apple Pay, Push Notification, iCloud that empowers both your customers and employees.
- Working with us, you can expect only high-quality end-product which had passed all possible tests before the launch. Apple’s TestFlight Beta Testing allow us to share the MVP with external testers so we can test user experience design to see if it is engaging and entertaining for your customers.
- After the launch, we are happy to offer your our maintenance services and implement new features according to your growing business needs. Besides, we can analyse your iPhone app measuring user engagement, marketing campaign, and its monetization and according to this data update and improve your program.